Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Eye Cream 100 mlBioderma
- Anti-Redness, Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover
- Soothes Itching Sensation
- Enriched with Hyaluronic acid & Vitamin E
Daily 3-in-1 for irritated eyelids: soothes, repairs, and removes make-up.
- Immediately and durably soothes sensations of itching
- Reduces skin dryness and redness
- Moisturises and nourishes the skin
- Removes make-up and impurities and pollution particles
- Protects skin
- Decongesting effect
- Excellent skin tolerance - Excellent eye tolerance - Suitable for sensitive eyes.
- An innovative and simple ritual to limit the number of products and therefore ingredients as well as eyelid friction.
As a daily cleanser/make-up remover:
1- Application: Apply minor points of the Atoderm Intensive eye on the upper eyelid.
2- Cleansing: Spread the product over the entire eyelid & do a light circular massage.
3- Cleansing: Spread it on the lashes from the base to the tip to remove mascara.
4- Cotton pad step (only in remission): Wipe make-up away with a cotton pad, from the inner corner to the outer corner on the eyelids & from the base to the tip for the lashes.
As daily care:
1- Application: Apply a tiny rice-sized amount of product over the eyelids, from the lower inner corner to the upper inner corner of the eyes. The product should not be applied too close to the eyes (about 2cm).
2- Drainage: Then smoothen slightly outwards with the 3 central fingers. Repeat 3 times.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sucrose Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Mannitol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Rhamnose, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide Np, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Ap, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fructooligosaccharides. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Ceramide Eop. [Bi 478]