Biomagic Permanent Hair Color 4.58 Red Violet AuburnBioMagic
- Organic Hair Color with Argan Oil & Keratin
- Ammonia Free Hair Dye
- Suitable for Sensitive Scalp
- Perfect White Hair Coverage
Biomagic Hair Color Cream is totally an innovative product. Its special formula has been created according to the desires of sensitive scalps; ammonia-free, resorcinol free and PPD free. The ingredients Argan Oil and Keratin help to prevent the hair structure from aging and external frazzle. Thanks to its organic ingredients, the formula provides hair vitality and shine. It guarantees perfect grey hair coverage.
- 1 tube Of BioMagic Hair Color Cream
- 1 BioMagic Developer
- 1 BioMagic Shampoo
- 1 BioMagic Conditioner
- 1 Pair Of Protective Gloves
- Instruction Sheet
- Read the instruction sheet very carefully before applying the product to your hair.
- Use the protective gloves inside the box.
- Open the taps of the tubes of BioMagic Hair Color Cream and drill the tops of the tubes with the help of the sharp edges at the taps.
- If it is desired to apply to some parts of your hair, it is sufficient to apply the mixture to the desired areas.
- Wait for 30 minutes. Once the development time is completed, emulsify the color with a gentle massage and warm water. Rinse the hair after this application and wash your hair with BioMagic shampoo. Apply the BioMagic hair conditioner to your hair after shampoo and rinse.
- Take 60 ml of the hair color cream and mix with 90 ml activator.
- Apply the whole mixture, do not keep it.
- If you want to apply to your complete hair, you should apply at amounts to every part.
- Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Perform an allergy test 48 hours before using this product.
- This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary black henna tattoos may increase the risk of allergy.
- Do not color your hair if you have a rash on your face or if you have a sensitive, irritated, and damaged scalp, if you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair, or if you have experienced a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo in the past.
- Do not use it to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Wear disposable protective gloves when preparing, applying, and rinsing the product.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Rinse eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua/Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamide Mea, Cocamide Mipa, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine Sulfate, Oleth-20, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Tetrasodium Edta, Bisamino Peg/Ppg-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, Argania Spinosa Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dioleyl Phosphate, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Polysorbate 20, Peg-10 Olive Glycerides, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, P-Aminophenol, M-Aminophenol, Erythorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus, Ascorbic Acid, 1-Naphthol, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Parfum/Fragrancce, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil. Content : Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines), Phenylenediamines.