Endocare Expert Drops Depigmenting Protocol Serums 2 x 10 mlEndocare
- Brightening Face Serum system
- With the Power of Vitamin C & Retinol
- Powerful regenerating and antioxidant technology
- Improves signs of photo-aging skin
Expert Drops Depigment Protocol is a set of 2 serums formulated to correct and prevent hyperpigmentation. The Illuminating Serum: Destined for day use, it is formulated with Vitamin C, Edafence®, and SCA® to target dull skin and lack of brightness. It also strengthens the skin barrier and protects the skin from pollution and other external aggression factors. It leaves the skin radiant and very bright. The Pigment Balance Serum: Formulated with Azelaic and Tranexamic Acid, it works at night to decrease melanin production, reduce discoloration, and attenuate the marks. In addition, it contains retinol, which renews and evens the skin while decreasing hyperpigmentation.
Why should I Use it?
- Prevents photo-aging and protects against external aggressors
- Corrects and reduces dark spots and marks
- Evens out and brightens the complexion
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Boosts collagen production
- Promotes natural cell renewal
- Shake before use. The use of a photo protector is recommended for the day.
- It is normally a slight sting in the first applications.
- Do not apply to open wounds or inflamed areas.
- The color of the product may vary due to high concentrations
Illuminating: Stabilized Vitamin C, Sca, Edafencepigment Balance: Azelaic System, Tranexamic Acid, Ellagic Acid, Retinol, Bakuchiol