Sanotint Classic Hair Color 01 Black 55mlSanotint
- Hair Color Cream
- Free of Ammonia & Parabens
- Doesn't contain Heavy metals or formaldehyde
Sanotint hair colors gently color and care for the hair additionally. The gold of the millet protects the hair optimally, in combination with plant extracts of birch and grape seeds they remain neat, strong, and shiny. The natural care ingredients are combined with a very low percentage of a maximum of one percent of synthetic colors to permanently cover gray hair and achieve an enormous variety of colors. After dyeing, we recommend a treatment with the Sanotint Revitalizing Balm, so that the color will remain brilliant even after weeks. Free of Ammonia, Parabens, heavy metals, and formaldehyde.
Content of the package:
- 1 tube of color cream (55 ml)
- 1 bottle of developing solution (55 ml)
- 1 bottle of revitalizing balm (15 ml)
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 instruction manual
- Before coloring, a skin compatibility test should be done! Before the treatment of the whole hair, the manufacturer recommends the coloring of a sample strand to ensure that the color result corresponds to your liking. Have an old towel at hand to protect the clothing from color. You need to wash your hair before coloring only if the hair is heavily soiled, greasy, or has styling products in it. After a light hair washes the color is applied to the slightly dry hair.
- The contents of the color cream tube are mixed well with the developing solution in the Sanotint Coloring Bowl in equal parts (1:1). Put on the gloves afterward.
- Apply the color mixture with the Sanotint Coloring Brush to the dry (or slightly dry) hair.
- Allow the color to act for 30 minutes. In the case of coloring the hairline, the reaction time is 20 minutes at first. Subsequently, the color mixture is applied to the lengths and tips and the reaction time is extended by a further 10 minutes. The manufacturer recommends covering the hair with foil and an old towel during the coloring period.
- After the reaction time, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, and then wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo (Sanotint Color Shampoo).
- After slightly drying the hair, add the Sanotint revitalizing balm to give your hair more color brilliance and good combability after coloring.
- The Sanotint revitalizing balm can optionally remain in the hair or be rinsed out like a hair treatment after a short time.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Ceteareth-30, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf/Stem Juice, Limonene, Linalool, m-Aminophenol, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate.
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-30, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Oxyquinoline Sulfate.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Isopropyl Stearate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Citric Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.