Crescina HFSC Transdermic 1300 Men Ampoules 3.5 ml x 20Crescina
- Men Vials for Hair loss treatment
- Promotes Hair growth
- Deep penetration of active ingredients through the scalp
Crescina HFSC Transdermic 1300 Man Ampoules 3.5ml x20 counteracts advanced incipient baldness in men by boosting physiological hair growth. Crescina HFSC Transdermic 1300 Man Ampoules 3.5ml x20 was specially developed to stimulate physiological hair growth in men that are struggling with advanced incipient baldness. By resorting to a countless list of active and functional ingredients, this product is, in fact, able to boost the physiological growth process keeping your capillary bulbs healthy and in development. Furthermore, the Crescina HFSC Transdermic 1300 Man Ampoules includes the innovative Transdermic Technology – a system that ensures the deep penetration of said active ingredients on both the epidermis and dermis of the scalp. By guaranteeing the best penetration on the scalp’s different layers, this component works as an alternative to micro-injections. This product is suitable for thinning due to physiological and non-pathological causes. Moreover, it is not effective on completely atrophied follicles.
Apply it every day for 5 consecutive days followed by two days break ( place each kind of Vials alternately )
Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein, Stem-Engine, Hydroxyproline, Aspartic Acid, Enzyme Activator, and Taurine.
- Transdermic Technology is a patented system that ensures that the active and functional ingredients of this product deeply penetrate the different layers of the skin and scalp. By guaranteeing the best penetration, this technology works as an alternative to micro-injections without requiring needles;
- Re-Growth Complex is a blend of three active ingredients (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein) that stimulates the physiological growth of hair on weakened areas of the scalp;
- HFSC Complex is a patented technology that also contributes to physiological hair growth, keeping the hair bulbs healthy;
- Re-Growth Booster Complex (Methionine, Glycine, Copper Tripeptide-1) supports the function of the other components present in the formula by supplying necessary molecules to the capillary bulb’s cells;
- Pentylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, and Caprylyl Glycol works as enhancers.